Wednesday, November 21, 2012

somethings that are going to happen.

Hey guys!

I wanted to go ahead and give y'all some updates. I mean like for the rest of this year and then early part of the next year.

I hate to be like those people who go ahead and rush into Christmas even though Thanksgiving has not been here yet. I would not do that but I don't have much to report on Thanksgiving. So I will just skip to Christmas.

This year I will actually have a Christmas blog design. Last year (when I did not even really post..so I guess it doesn't really matter) I only had a regular design and I really want a Christmas blog design. That was pretty much it for Christmas.

Next Year:

-I will be cleaning up my blog. I mean not that there is anything bad on it. I mean making it look nicer.
-I will be actually letting y'all have a peek into my journal sometimes.
-Hopefully more photography tips.
-and a surprise so on New Year's Day or the day after look at the blog.

Listening to "Our July in the Rain" by He is We (you should really check it out..)

~madison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I {heart} comments. I do ask that you keep your comment Godly,encouraging,and free of spam. I will always try to reply back to your comment! So always check back!