Thursday, November 22, 2012

thankfulness.

   

When I get to my grandparents' house I am sure the question of "What are you thankful for?" will come around. I decided that I would tell y'all a few of my answers. This is only a small portion. I am sure I have so many things that I don't even think about. A few of these things that I am thankful for would not even seem important to you. But they are to me. God made us wonderfully and the little things he lets us do make the world  a wonderful place. 

 A house that is warm and has a roof. 

A loving family. 

Two little dogs that always make me laugh. 

A loving and supporting Youth Group who I could go to anything with. 

A journal. 

The cursive in a letter my friend wrote to me. 

The song lyrics that I can relate to. 

Running out to get the mail. 

Putting up the Christmas tree. 

Wishing for a dream to come true.  

Shopping with your friend. 

God's love. 



 Maybe these are things that you aren't personaly thankful for. But I know I am thankful for them.
~madison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I {heart} comments. I do ask that you keep your comment Godly,encouraging,and free of spam. I will always try to reply back to your comment! So always check back!