Thursday, June 21, 2012

photoshoot with angelee.

I had a really fun photoshoot with Angelee the other day! Cam,Angelee,and I had a blast. We got a lot more photos then this. I am going to post the rest on my photography page on facebook. If you have a facebook you can find my photography page here. Anyway,tomorrow I think Emily and I are going to have a photoshoot. Yay! And I will post those pictures ASAP. Here are the photos I know y'all wanna see 'em!
 



 
I just love her eyes! 


 
'Angelee in Wonderland'

Stunning.


So,there is a sneak peek. I am deciding if I will post more of them or not. 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I {heart} comments. I do ask that you keep your comment Godly,encouraging,and free of spam. I will always try to reply back to your comment! So always check back!