Friday, August 17, 2012

quotes i {heart}.

"Having courage doesn't mean we aren't afraid.Having courage and showing courage means we face our fears. We are able to say " I have fallen, but I will get up.'" ~ Maya  Angeleu 

"Some will love you for who you are...some will love you for the mask you wear."  ~Garrett Nickelsen

"Spend your life with who makes you happy....not who you have to impress.."

"Life begins at the end of your comfort zone." 

"Be weird. Be random. Be who you are because you never know who would love the person you hide."

"Eyes like a shutter...mind like a lens." 

What are the quotes you {heart} ?

~madison

7 comments:

  1. i love this! <3 can i make a post like it? :) i will give you post credit if i do. :) some of mine are "life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain.", "be yourself because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.", and "I believe in God like i believe in the sun, not because i can see it, but because by it I can see everything else." :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I believe in Jesus not because I can see Him, but because by Him I can see everything else." -C.S. Lewis

    "Do not worry about tomorrow for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." -Matthew 6:34

    "Each day is either your yesterday, for you mourn the past, or your tomorrow, for you have cherished the future."

    -Heidi K.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I {heart} comments. I do ask that you keep your comment Godly,encouraging,and free of spam. I will always try to reply back to your comment! So always check back!