Friday, May 4, 2012

When life destroys you...or should I say tries to?

When life tries to destroy you, what do you do? What
do you want to do? Do you run and hide? Do you stand up
and face life? Do you want to run and hide? I am sure at one
point we have all wanted to run and hide.



This is what me and you know. When life tries to destroy,
just keep on going. Do not worry about what might happen next.
If you do, it just gets worse. I have had a few personal times like this. It is
really annoying.

Even when it feels like *no one* is on your side..
God is on your side. I know it might not feel like it
now, but you and I know he is.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I {heart} comments. I do ask that you keep your comment Godly,encouraging,and free of spam. I will always try to reply back to your comment! So always check back!