Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My Morning..

 Okay! This morning I got up at 6:20 a.m! okay...maybe my alarm went off at 6:20 a.m....and maybe I really go up at 6:35....well,anyway I got up around that time. And I ran 15 minutes late for my webcam chat with Hannah. Yeah,but she forgave me and we got to work.
  
Like I said,I webcamed with Hannah at 
6:40! We talked for a bit. Then decided 
that we were running out of time and
got started on reading our devotions. 


 
Then I got done before Hannah. So while she was 
reading...I was making my to do list. 
I wonder if this blog post is on my list. I will have 
to check. By the way,to do list are awesome and 
I encourage *everyone* to make one. 

 
then around 8:00 a.m. My mom and I went 
on a walk. I love going on walks in the morning.
It usually get all my energy out before school. 
Except for those random days were I have so much
energy it is hopeless. 

 
This is just a dog we have on our front 
porch. Cute,right?


 
then this came........................
school. 

 
Well,after about an hour of school...I got hungry. 

 
So I wanted to get Nutella. But of course the bread was 
frozen and I was unable to have it.....until......

 
I got a cracker and put Nutella on it. It didn't taste the
best...but it wasn't the worst. 

 
then I went back to school. I was drinking water 
but then I decided I rather be swimming in it...instead of 
drinking it. 


What was your morning like? Fun,boring,exciting? tell me in a comment! 

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. After we stopped webcamming I got breakfast, went for a run, got a shower, got a snack cause I was hungry after running, and started school. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was going to get up at 7:00 but didn't (..:-/...) and then i made pancakes for the kids, chores, school, emails, chores, made a smoothie, school, had lunch, did my exercises had a shower and now i'm waiting for supper :)

    Sounds lots of fun girls (:
    So good to see girls willing to loose their beauty sleep to worship God (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Post! I'll have to do one like this.
    :D
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I {heart} comments. I do ask that you keep your comment Godly,encouraging,and free of spam. I will always try to reply back to your comment! So always check back!