Monday, July 1, 2013

Helen//part one

(be warned: lots of pictures) 



















 


so I have finally gotten around to posting this! It has been super busy this summer and that I why I haven't really posted. I told you I would post a ton this summer but you know summer gets really busy. Helen is such a beautiful place. The mountains are so pretty. I just love it there! We went on a trip because Emily's birthday was that week. It rained a ton. But we did two puzzles and we when in the river in the rain. Emily's aunt and uncle came up to stay too! No one got hurt! Which is really good. But I mean I did almost fall down the stairs because I was looking at my ipod but whatever. Part two will be soon! 

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting! I {heart} comments. I do ask that you keep your comment Godly,encouraging,and free of spam. I will always try to reply back to your comment! So always check back!