Sunday, June 16, 2013

i'm not perfect

 

I'm not perfect. 

I'm the girl who...

has to work hard for good grades

isn't organized 

is a taylor swift listener 

does need prayer so she can live for Christ all the time 

can't keep a room and bathroom clean 

spends an hour getting ready 

can sometimes make a mess of things 

has a hard time opening up

can't get her thoughts together 

watches what she eats (and sometimes feels guilty for eating junk food) 

sometimes might be called "blonde" or "immature" because she likes to have fun and be hyper and be silly


I am not perfect. But who is?



P.S. this is a reality check. I don't want to put on a show all the time that I have it together when I don't. And very sorry for the weird picture. Haha it is just me..so I just had to post it. 




--- M

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your honesty. No one is perfect, and sometimes, we forget that. We try so hard to look like we have it together, while all along the person next to us doesn't always have it together either. So why not embrace our imperfections?

    -Victoria Horea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I {heart} comments. I do ask that you keep your comment Godly,encouraging,and free of spam. I will always try to reply back to your comment! So always check back!