Tuesday, October 2, 2012

please welcome...

Please welcome................

Visator Magazine!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!

Visator magazine is an online magazine that is run by me,Emily,Dianna,and Hannah. We are really excited about it and hoping you will be excited,too!

Visator means "dreamer" in Romanian. I came up with name because I decided that everyone is a dreamer therefore Visator applies to the editors and readers.

 At Visator we will be writing about daily that that me and you do. We will have photoshoots,DIY's,spiritual life posts,beauty & style,and much more!

It would make my dad if you would go and check it out!

 Here is the link!
~madison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I {heart} comments. I do ask that you keep your comment Godly,encouraging,and free of spam. I will always try to reply back to your comment! So always check back!