Friday, August 10, 2012

what i expect of myself.


I have decided to make a list of the things I expect of myself this school year. Maybe it will help me stay on track?

1. Get good grades. I mean like on all my quizzes and tests. 
2. Study,study,study. I want to finish this school year my best. 
3. Do all my quizzes and test on time.Yeah, I had a bit of trouble with this.
4. Focus!!! I have such a hard time focusing and it doesn't help whenever you have no idea what your book is talking about. 
5.  Stay on a schedule. I want all my school done before the weekend so I won't have to do school on the weekend (not fun!)
6. Do all my homework. 
7. Finish all my books and DVDs. 


Those are mine. What are yours?

Listening to: Queen of My Double Wide Trailer

~madison

2 comments:

  1. Pretty much the same as you, to do well in school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to do those too except I don't expect to finish my books and lessons. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I {heart} comments. I do ask that you keep your comment Godly,encouraging,and free of spam. I will always try to reply back to your comment! So always check back!