Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Liebster Award!!!

Lena gave me this award
What is a Liebster Award? Well, the word liebster is German literally meaning dearest or favorite. The award recognizes new and upcoming bloggers with less than 200 followers who deserve some kind of recognition and support for their contribution.

There are some rules about it, though. It's not all fun and games. Here they are:

1) Each person must list 11 things about themselves.
2) Answer the 11 questions that the tagger has set for you PLUS you MUST create 11 questions of your own for the 11 people you will nominate with this award.
3) Choose up to 11 bloggers linking them to your post.
4) Go to their page and inform them of the nomination.
5) Absolutely NO tag backs.
6) Remember to ONLY tag bloggers with less than 200 followers 

So, the 11 things about me:

1.) I am afraid of spiders.
2.) I have lived in Alaska.
3.) I have an addiction of Facebook. 
4.) I have a Facebook,Twitter,Pinterest,Spotify,Youtube,Gmail,and a Google Plus
5.) I looove to read different blogs,
6.) I enjoy sorting playing cards.
7.)I have mixed emotions about 1D. 
8.) I don't play any type of instrument. 
9.) I enjoy exercising.
10.) I have to be in the mood to read. 
11.) I am allergic to 72 things. (yeah,mind blow.) 

Lena's 11 questions to the nominees:

1.) What's your favorite animated Disney movie? Uh,not sure...
2.) Do you have any kind of Apple or Mac? An apple Ipod. 
3.) Have you ever moved? Yes.
4.) Have you ever gone swimming in the Atlantic, Pacific, or any of the great lakes? Atlantic
5.) Do you have Face Book and/or Twitter? Both.
6.) Have you gone to the movie theater in the past year? When did the Hunger Games come out?
7.) How long have you been blogging? 2 years?
8.) Have you ever flown (commercially, privately)? yes. 
9.) Have you ever gone to a foreign country (Canada counts)? If you count driving through Canada and stopping the night..then yes.
10.) What national land marks have you been to? Almost all of them in DC. 
11.) How old were you when you had your first crush? 11. 

My Questions to the nominees:
1.) What is your favorite reading book?
2.) Do you have a CD player,MP3,or Ipod?
3.) Your least favorite drink?
4.)  What is your favorite singer?
5.) Have you ever touched a lizard?
6.) How many trees do you have in your yard?
7.) Do you like Solitaire? 
8.) How long have you blogged?
9.) Do you write in cursive or print?
10.) How many followers do you have?
11.) Which one do you like better..short stories or poems? 

I don't want to hurt anyone's feeling by picking out people...so I am going to give this to all bloggers that follow my blog. If you want to do it awesome! and if you don't it is okay! :) If you do it let me know in a comment! :) 



~madison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I {heart} comments. I do ask that you keep your comment Godly,encouraging,and free of spam. I will always try to reply back to your comment! So always check back!