Thursday, July 5, 2012

4th of july.

As most of you know....4th of July was yesterday! Whoo whoo! let me tell you a little bit about my day! So in the morning I ran a 5k. My first one! I was so excited! eeekk! I am doing another in November.  We came home and relaxed a bit. I painted my nails and baked Cake in a Jar for the dessert contest. By the time the dessert was finished it was time to get ready for our church's Freedom Picnic.
 I need to tell you some of the things that go on at our picnic. First of all,we eat;we are Baptist,so we MUST eat. haha. We play games,also. They are some pretty awesome games. We have a seed spitting contest ((and I think I did mighty good this year.haha)),watermelon eating contest,and 3 legged races. We had a bit of a set back. It rained for about 30 minutes. We ,teens, we to our room and played spoons. I didn't play,and neither did Hannah,soo we just threw balls at the people who were playing...which in my opinion is wayy more fun. 

After all that ,my family,Dianna's family,and Emily's family went to see fireworks! The fireworks were pretty cool ,and I even got some pictures! Emily came over to my house after that and we and our parents had our own little fireworks show! 
















Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Running is so much fun! Congrats on your first 5k! Oh, and I love this picture: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-xt9fdrlV7gA/T_Xe80EoykI/AAAAAAAACjc/YoHe8XwxuRc/s400/fourth+183.JPG

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I {heart} comments. I do ask that you keep your comment Godly,encouraging,and free of spam. I will always try to reply back to your comment! So always check back!